Job Description: Spanish Preschool Teacher
Teach preschool-aged children in Spanish at a total immersion Spanish preschool in San Marcos, CA. Specific duties include:
- Promote Little Language Ambassadors’s mission of enriching students and families with Spanish language and Latin culture in all aspects of our program
- Plan and implement age-appropriate curriculum ensuring that planned activities meet academic and developmental milestones, all while promoting and teaching Spanish
- Plan and implement age-appropriate activities to help students develop a strong command of the Spanish language
- Develop and implement innovative ideas that will engage the children and enrich their learning and participation
- Develop a lesson program that will foster the development of everyday life skills; Create age-appropriate lesson plans that help children learn to think creatively, problem-solve independently, and respect themselves and others.
- Lead children in various interactive activities to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as singing, active games, storytelling, puppets, art projects, outdoor activities, etc.
- Create an enticing and culturally rich classroom
- Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development, Spanish, modern languages, or similar.
- Fluent in Spanish
- 2 years teaching a second language to preschool-aged children
Please submit a cover letter and resume to management@littlelanguageamb.